- all the former MMDCEs in the region about political and developmental issues to the Central Coordinating Unit (CCU) to be used by the National Executive Committee to formulate strategies, programmes and campaign messages for victory 2020 and beyond.
- The need to hold this conference at least once a year
- The need to have a representative at the national NEC and FEC of our party
- We have also resolved to provide all information and other resources necessary to the party structures towards victory 2020.
- We also resolved to re-organize ourselves to complement the effort of the branch, ward, constituency, regional and national executives in the formation and implementation of party plans and strategies.
- Our resolve has been to ensure that competent, loyal and hardworking executives are elected at the constituency, regional and national levels and duly motivated to capture one touch victory for election 2020.
- In pursuit of these resolutions, we will be fair and firm in our engagements with the established structures of our party especially the grassroots.
- Finally, we have noted with concern, the inability of the NPP to better the lots of the ordinary Ghanaian and has engaged in the wanton dissipation of state resources under the super incompetent NPP government led by Nana Akufo Addo.
We, therefore, call on all stakeholders of our party to put their hands on deck in order to ensure electoral victory for our great party come 2020. This has to be done with the sense of unity devoid of all acrimonies. To this end, we wish to urge the former President John Dramani to make an early declaration of his political intention and to appeal to him to make himself available for further services to our great party and our dear nation.
Long live former MMDCEs
Long live NDC
Long live Ghana